I always loved dreaming about going on a hot air balloon ride when I was little. Of course, I was terrified of heights but the thought seemed so magical lol! I thought I would share some cute hot air balloon crafts that you can do with your kids at home! Just click on the links below the pictures to get step by step instructions. These art projects would go great after reading “Oh, The Places You’ll Go!” Dr. Suess book.
- 3D Heart Hot Air Balloon
- 3D Hanging Hot Air Balloon Craft
- Cupcake Liner Hot Air Balloon
- Button Hot Air Balloons
- 3D Spinning Hot Air Balloon
- Hot Air Balloon Bead Suncatchers
- Hot Air Balloon Watercolor Art
- Paper Plate Hot Air Balloon
- Fingerprint Hot Air Balloon
- Paper Mache Hot Air Balloon
- Dr. Suess Paper Mache Hot Air Balloons
- Oh the Places You’ll Go Craft
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.