This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
If you're on a low carb diet or the keto diet, try this pound cake! You won't miss the carbs one bit! It is great topped with heavy whipping cream and strawberries.
- 10 eggs
- Block of cream cheese (8oz)
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup swerve sweetener
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a mixer, add room temperature cream cheese, softened butter, and swerve together. Blend well. Add in the eggs and mix with a spatula.
- In a different bowl, mix the flour and baking powder together. Combine and fold in that with the wet mixture a little at a time.
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool.
- Add toppings and enjoy!