This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some delicious creamy crab dip for an appetizer if you’re on the keto diet or a low carb diet! This recipe was made by Matthew Norris.
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened(
- ½ cup mayonnaise regular, not low fat version
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan divided
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 12 oz canned white crab meat drained
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine the cream cheese,mozzarella,mayonnaise and paprika in a stand mixer or hand mix until smooth.
- Stir in ¼ cup of the Parmesan, chopped green onion, drained crab and salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into a baking dish and smooth the top so that it is level.
- Bake for 10 minutes, add the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan over the top, then bake again until the topping has melted and starting to turn golden brown.