Make some delicious creamy crab dip for an appetizer if you’re on the keto diet or a low carb diet! This recipe was made by Matthew Norris.
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened(
- ½ cup mayonnaise regular, not low fat version
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan divided
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 12 oz canned white crab meat drained
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine the cream cheese,mozzarella,mayonnaise and paprika in a stand mixer or hand mix until smooth.
- Stir in ¼ cup of the Parmesan, chopped green onion, drained crab and salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into a baking dish and smooth the top so that it is level.
- Bake for 10 minutes, add the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan over the top, then bake again until the topping has melted and starting to turn golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.