Watch how I make it in a video below…
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Mason Jar Lid Lighted Pumpkins
- Start by spray painting all the mason jar lids orange. Let dry.
- String all the lids onto an orange ribbon and tie tight inside. Cut excess ribbon off. Spread out the mason jar lids to look like a pumpkin.
- Push fairy lights inside the pumpkin and hide the battery operator box in back.
- Stick two cinnamon sticks in the middle.
- Cut 2 or 3 leaves out of burlap material. Hot glue or just set them on top.
- Turn on lights and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.