Watch me make this little gnome in a video below…
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
How to Make Mop Gnomes
- Dollar store mop
- Foam cone
- Wood bead/knob
- Hot glue gun
- Start by cutting the strands off a mop.
- Fold them in half then measure where you want the beard to start on the foam cone. Put a dot of hot glue on and hold it for a few seconds. Continue around the whole thing.
- Pull each mop string apart (it should make 4 single strands) to make the gnome fuller.
- Push the bottom of a sock up inside of it to make the hat. Slip it on top of the cone. Tie the hanging piece with a piece of red twine.
- Hot glue the wood bead on for the nose.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.