This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Spooky Halloween Soap Bottles
- Soap bottle
- Spider plastic rings
- Jelly Eyeballs
- Orange and black ribbons
- Goo gone spray gel
- Start by ripping off both sides of stickers on the soap bottle.
- Spray some goo gone on them and scrub hard with the back of the sponge.
- Put regular hand soap all over it then rinse with water. Dry.
- Cut the back of the rings off. Poke them down with the soap applicator.
- Tie a ribbon and you're done!