This is a fun and different way to serve Pretzel Salad. This is my husband’s absolute favorite dessert, so I make it often. This time I just mixed it up a bit by putting it in a Mason Jar and making it 6 layers instead of just 3. Because when it comes to dessert…more is always better!
What you need:
- 2-3 oz strawberry jello mix
- 2 c crushed pretzels
- 1 c sugar
- 3 tbs sugar
- 1-8 oz container of thawed whipped topping
- 1-8 oz package of cream cheese
- 2 c boiling water
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1-16 oz container frozen strawberries
- 1 large zip lock bag.
- 5-16 oz mason jars
What to do:
1) Make jello according to directions. Add in the frozen strawberries and stir till completely mixed. Pour in dish and place in refrigerator until set.
2) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl mix together the crushed pretzels, melted butter, and 3 tbs of sugar. Spread the pretzels out on a backing sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Be careful not to burn them.
3) In a large bowl combine the cream cheese and 1 c sugar, using an electric mixer. Fold in the whipped topping.
4) Spoon the mixture into a large zip lock bag and snip off one end.
5) Once the pretzels are cooled and the jello is set you can start filling up the mason jars!
6) Lay your jars using some pretzels, then the cream cheese mixture, and finally scoop some jello on top. Repeat this process once so there are 6 layers total.
7) Refrigerate until you are ready to enjoy!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.