This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make this easy and delicious cherry sheet cake at home! Everyone will love it.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Cherry Sheet Cake
- 1 box cherry chip cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- .3 oz box Jello cherry flavor
- 10 oz maraschino cherries - drained
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter – softened
- 6 oz cream cheese – softened
- 3 tsp almond extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 3-5 tbsp heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 10x15 jelly roll pan with non-stick spray. Line the bottom with parchment paper and spray that (optional).
- Blend the cherries in a food processor until they turn to small bits. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cake mix, eggs, oil, and water and mix until well combined. Stir in the box of jello and the cherries until well mixed.
- Pour the batter into the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before icing.
- Prepare the icing: Mix together the butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and almond extract. Slowly add in the heavy cream, tablespoon at a time, and mix until the desired consistency has been reached.
- Frost and enjoy!