This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make this easy and delicious cherry sheet cake at home! Everyone will love it.
Cherry Sheet Cake
- 1 box cherry chip cake mix
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup oil
- ½ cup water
- .3 oz box Jello cherry flavor
- 10 oz maraschino cherries - drained
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter – softened
- 6 oz cream cheese – softened
- 3 tsp almond extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 3-5 tbsp heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 10x15 jelly roll pan with non-stick spray. Line the bottom with parchment paper and spray that (optional).
- Blend the cherries in a food processor until they turn to small bits. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cake mix, eggs, oil, and water and mix until well combined. Stir in the box of jello and the cherries until well mixed.
- Pour the batter into the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before icing.
- Prepare the icing: Mix together the butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and almond extract. Slowly add in the heavy cream, tablespoon at a time, and mix until the desired consistency has been reached.
- Frost and enjoy!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)