This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
- 2 jars of Maraschino cherries, 15 oz each
- ¼ C sugar
- 1 bottle of cherry juice, 34 oz
- 3 C 141 abv everclear
- 2 TBSP whipped cream vodka
- In a large sauce pan on low heat, combine cherries, sugar and cherry juice
- Cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently
- Once sugar is dissolved, set sauce pan aside and let cool
- Once cooled, add in the everclear and whipped cream vodka
- Pour into mason jars and enjoy!