This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Today I made a singing mini flower pot angel ornament for my tree! This is super cute and easy for kids to make. They would be cute gifts for parents or grandparents! You can customize them in so many ways too.
Mini Flower Pot Angel Ornaments
- 1 Mini flower pot
- Gold glitter
- Sparkly Pipe Cleaner
- Hot Glue Glue/Mod podge or school glue
- Black and light pink sharpie
- Wood ball
- Turn the flower pot upside down and put mod podge around the bottom rim. Sprinkle gold glitter on and let dry.
- Hot glue the wood ball on the bottom of the flower pot.
- Draw an angel face with the sharpies.
- Cut a pipe cleaner and bend it into a circle. Hot glue on top of the wood ball.
- Tie a bow with a gold ribbon and hot glue on under the ball.
- Wrap twine in a figure 8 about 3 times then hot glue to the back of the flower pot for the wings.
- Cut a short piece of twine and hot glue it to the ball for the ornament hanger.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)