Make a light weight gumball ornament using mini red solo cups and clear ornaments! You can also find our mini flower pot gumball ornament, too!
You can use real sprinkles or beads to fill them up in any color you like!
They make such cute gifts for the kids to make their parents or grandparents at Christmas time!
Mini Red Solo Cup Gumball Ornament
- Small Round Glass or Plastic Ornament
- Mini Red Solo Cup
- Pop Can Tab
- Multi Colored Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Black Sharpie
- Hot Glue Gun
- Remove the metal lid from the ornament and fill it with the nonpareils. (If you have a tiny funnel, use it to get the nonpareils into the ball. If you don’t have a funnel, you can fold a piece of paper into a shape of a cone.)
- Once your ornament is filled to your desired level, place the lid back on.
- Attach your piece of string/ribbon to the hanging mount.
- Using your hot glue gun, glue the soda can tab to your mini red solo cup.
- Now, take your black sharpie marker and draw inside the gumball chute.
- With your hot glue gun, attach the clear Christmas ornament to the bottom of the mini solo cup. Let hot glue sit for a minute or 2.