I bought these tiny flower pots because they looked so cute! Turns out they make adorable gumball machine ornaments that kids and adults alike can make for Christmas crafts!
You can also use mini red solo cups for the bottoms if you want a lighter version.
Watch the video tutorial of making the ornament:
DIY Gumball Machine Ornament
- Mini flower pot
- Red and black acrylic paint
- Soda pop tab
- Small glass or plastic round ornament
- Round rainbow sprinkles
- Hot glue gun
- Start by painting the flower pot red and let dry.
- Put a dot hot glue on the front and stick the soda pop tab. Paint the bottom hole black.
- Put hot glue around the upside down flower pot and stick the ornament on top.
- Pour in the sprinkles and close the top.
- Add a ribbon or twine and hang on the tree!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.