To celebrate St. Patrick's Day, have your kids make some silly little leprechaun crafts! Using items such as paper plates, toilet paper rolls, and paper bags you're sure to find a fun one to do! Click on the links below the pictures to get the tutorial.
- Paper Plate Leprechaun
- Leprechaun Toilet Paper Roll
- Paper Tear Leprechaun Craft
- Leprechaun Beard Mask
- Leprechaun Popsicle Stick Puppet
- Leprechaun Footprints
- Upside-Down Leprechaun in Pot of Gold
- Leprechaun Footprint Craft
- "I feel lucky when..." Leprechaun Craft
- Leprechaun Headband Craft
- 3D Paper Leprechaun
- Leprechaun Face Craft
If you liked these ones, check out my other St. Patrick's Day crafts for kids!