To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, have your kids make some silly little leprechaun crafts! Using items such as paper plates, toilet paper rolls, and paper bags you’re sure to find a fun one to do! Click on the links below the pictures to get the tutorial.
- Paper Plate Leprechaun
- Leprechaun Toilet Paper Roll
- Paper Tear Leprechaun Craft
- Leprechaun Beard Mask
- Leprechaun Popsicle Stick Puppet
- Leprechaun Footprints
- Upside-Down Leprechaun in Pot of Gold
- Leprechaun Footprint Craft
- “I feel lucky when…” Leprechaun Craft
- Leprechaun Headband Craft
- 3D Paper Leprechaun
- Leprechaun Face Craft
If you liked these ones, check out my other St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.