This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
I found a whole pack of tiny pinecone ornaments at Dollar General today and grabbed a whole bunch!! They made the cutest star ornaments.
Watch the video tutorial...
Star Pinecone Ornaments
- 5 Mini Pinecones Found $1 pack at Dollar General
- Hot glue gun
- White acrylic paint
- Arrange 5 pinecones in a star then hot glue them all together. Make sure its dry before you let them go.
- Flip the star over and put more hot glue in the cracks.
- Paint them white on the edges of the pinecone and sprinkle with glitter.
- Tie a ribbon inside and hang!