Make a wonderful keepsake of your kids this year with them sledding on popsicle sticks! They are so easy to make and the kids can help too. They would make fabulous Christmas gifts for family and parents.
Popsicle Stick Sled Ornaments
- 3 Large popsicle sticks
- 3 Regular size popsicle sticks
- Mini wreaths Can use green glitter pipe cleaner/bow
- Red/Brown Acrylic paint
- Hot Glue Gun
- Chalk Stencils (Join my Crafty Morning Chalking Group for more details where to get them)
- Have your child lay on their stomach and reach out their arms straight showing legs too. Get the photos printed prior!
- Paint all the popsicle sticks red or brown. Let dry.
- Flip over the 3 large popsicle sticks. Cut a regular size popsicle stick in half and hot glue it across the 3 sticks.
- Flip them back over. Hot glue the 2 regular popsicle sticks towards the end of the "sled."
- Glue on the mini wreath (or bend pipe cleaner in circle and glue on tiny bow).
- Cut out your child's photo and get close so no background shows. Glue it on.
- Hot glue a ribbon to the back.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.