This was a super fun craft. My daughter and I really enjoyed making it. It could easily be used for a decoration, as it is in our home right now.
What you need:
- Cotton balls
- Hot glue gun
- Gold Coins
- Fabric stiffener
- A blown up balloon
- A small pot about 3.5 inches wide
- Felt (white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet)
What to do:
- Cut the white cotton into a 3.5 inch wide strip.
- Apply the fabric stiffener to both sides.
- Drape over balloon and allow to dry.
- Cut two ½ inch strips out of each piece of fabric except the white.
- Using the hot glue gun, glue the cotton balls together until it forms a cloud shape. It should be about 4.5-5 inches wide.
- Once the fabric is dry pop the balloon and remove.
- Using the hot glue gun, glue the fabric first to the bottom of the white fabric, and then the top.
- Glue one side of the rainbow to the cloud and the other side to the top of pot.
- Glue what you have left in green felt to a piece of cardboard.
- Glue the cloud and pot down the the covered cardboard.