This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make Rumchata Pudding Shots
Make these delicious Rum Chata Cheesecake pudding shots for your next party! Also, try our Rum Chata Hot Cocoa Bombs too!
Rum Chata Cheesecake Pudding Shots
- 1 small pkg. Cheesecake pudding instant, not the cooking kind
- ¾ Cup Milk
- ¾ Cup RumChata
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip
- Whisk together the milk, liquor, and instant pudding mix in a bowl until combined.
- Add cool whip a little at a time with whisk.
- Spoon the pudding mixture into shot glasses, disposable 'party shot' cups or 1 or 2 ounce cups with lids. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs if desired.
- 4.Place in freezer for at least 2 hours
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)