This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Where I'm from Pierogi's are a big deal. It seems they are a staple of life around here. A delicious Polish mashed potato filled delight. I've seen people make pierogi lasagna, so I took it another way and made stuffed shells.
What you need:
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese, separated
- 2 onions
- 25 jumbo shells (you only need 21, but a few may rip)
What to do:
- Make your mashed potatoes like you normally would. Add ½ cup cheddar cheese and the sour cream. Mix well.
- Cook shells according to directions.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut onions up and fry with butter until see through.
- Once shells are cooked add a little onion to each, followed by mashed potatoes.
- Place in a greased 8 x 13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)