Need a dinosaur craft for the kids to make? Get out some paper lunch bags and make them into some fun dinosaurs! You can customize your dino any way you want with different colored
Just print the free dinosaur template and trace them on scrapbook paper!
Paper Bag Dinosaur Craft
- Dinosaur Template
- Brown paper lunch bags
- Cardstock - blue green, etc.
- Googly eyes small
- Glue stick
- Begin by printing the dinosaur template. Cut out the pieces. Trace the pieces on the color cardstock of your choice.
- Cut out the two feet and the two hands.
- You will also need to cut out 6 spikes for the dinosaur, as well.
- We used polka dot cardstock, which is a nice contrast against the paper bag and gives the dinosaurs an element of texture. Any kind of cardstock you have on hand will work, however.
- Now, cut a slit at the top of the bag, on the side.
- Adhere googly eye above the slit.
- Glue the spikes in place along the back edge of the bag.
- Glue the hands in place, too. With one in front and one glued in back.
- Finally, glue the feet in position. One foot is glued to the front of the bag, the other foot on the back of the bag.
- Your dinosaurs are now ready to roar!