This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make a cute unicorn paper plate craft with the kiddos!
- White Paper Plate
- Glue Stick
- Gold Glitter Paper
- Unicorn Eye Stickers (Hobby Lobby)
- Heart Foam Hearts (Dollar Tree)
- Take the gold glitter paper and cut out a unicorn horn. Glue the horn onto the top of the paper plate.
- Next, glue the flowers to the paper plate.
- Stick on your unicorn eye stickers. You can also use a black sharpie and draw unicorn eyes!
- Glue the pink foam hearts onto the paper plate to make unicorn cheeks.