Make these super fun and delicious chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes! A surprise in every bite! The kids loved loved these for their birthday party.
Watch me make them…
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
- 1 box of Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 cup of Water
- 1/2 a cup of Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Roll of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Chips Ahoy Cookies
- Chocolate Icing
- Cupcake Liners
- Start placing your cake mix, water, oil, and eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until smooth.
- Separate your cookie dough into 1/2 inch balls, and lightly roll in your palm.
- Line a cupcake tin with liners.
- Fill each liner with batter only HALF way.
- Drop a cookie dough ball into the center of each, and gently press down.
- Bake cupcakes according to box instructions.
- Let cool.
- Frost each cupcake.
- Crush up cookies and sprinkle each cupcake with crumbs.
- Break several cookies in half and add half a cookies to each cupcake.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.