This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make these super fun and delicious chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes! A surprise in every bite! The kids loved loved these for their birthday party.
Watch me make them...
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
- 1 box of Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 cup of Water
- ½ a cup of Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Roll of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Chips Ahoy Cookies
- Chocolate Icing
- Cupcake Liners
- Start placing your cake mix, water, oil, and eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until smooth.
- Separate your cookie dough into ½ inch balls, and lightly roll in your palm.
- Line a cupcake tin with liners.
- Fill each liner with batter only HALF way.
- Drop a cookie dough ball into the center of each, and gently press down.
- Bake cupcakes according to box instructions.
- Let cool.
- Frost each cupcake.
- Crush up cookies and sprinkle each cupcake with crumbs.
- Break several cookies in half and add half a cookies to each cupcake.
- Serve and enjoy!