Make a refreshing peach bourbon slushie this summer! It is so good!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Peach Bourbon Slushie
- 3 cups ice
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 2 peaches; peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon vanilla simple syrup
- Peel and cut peaches away from the seed.
- Add ice, peaches, and bourbon to a blender. Blend.
- Add simple syrup and blend more. If your mixture is too runny add more ice.
- Serve topped with a slice of fresh peach.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.