This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some fun unicorn hot chocolate for the kids! It’s easier than you think and they’ll go nuts for it! You can ultimately dye them any color you’d like.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Unicorn Hot Chocolate
Yield: 3 cups
- 1½ cups milk
- 1½ cups half-and-half
- 4 oz. Ghiradelli white chocolate baking bar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 drop food dye (blue or red)
- whipped cream
- colored marshmallows
- Put the milk, vanilla, chocolate, and half-and-half into a saucepan over medium heat to melt. Frequently stirring. Do not let boil.
- When completely melted, remove from heat.
- Add in one drop of the food dye and stir until mixed.
- Pour into your cups and top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and marshmallows!