This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Today I decided to make a Christmas treat! We have a ton of brownie mix in the cupboard so I thought it'd be great to use some up. I picked up a bag of red icing and made these peppermint brownie bites! At first I was going to make Santa Clause's belly but it was a fail because the icing looked like ketchup on a hamburger (LOL) I would recommend using red frosting if possible :)
- Brownie box mix
- Candy canes
- Red icing
- Ziploc baggie
- Grease your muffin tin. Mix up your brownie batter and put ⅛ cup of it in each cupcake slot. You can also use miniature muffin pans to make smaller ones!
- Bake at the recommended temperature on the box (we made ours at 350 degrees for 24 minutes)
- Let brownies completely cool.
- Spread red icing all over the top of the brownies.
- Put a candy cane in a ziploc bag and crush it up.
- Sprinkle the candy cane pieces on top and serve!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)