This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Air Fryer Avocado Fries
- 2 avocados slightly under ripe will be easier for cuts to retain shape
- ½ cup flour
- 2 eggs beaten to light and fluffy
- 1.5 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- Carefully peel avocado skin away and slice lengthwise into french fry style cuts.
- Combine panko and salt into one bowl for dredging. Add eggs and flour into separate bowls for dredging as well.
- Dip avocado slice into the flour, coating evenly, then into the beaten egg, then the panko breadcrumbs.
- Place coated avocado slice into air fryer in a single layer.
- Set air fryer at 400° for 5 minutes.
- Shake and flip over avocado fries. Set timer for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or eat plain.