Pinecones are always fun to play with as a kid and they can be turned into SO many different things as well! Here I have listed my favorite pine cone crafts for kids to create! Just click on the links below the photo to get step by step instructions.
If you have made anything out of pinecones, let us know in the comments!
- Pinecone Hedgehog Craft – Add some felt to make cute little faces!
- Pinecone Reindeer -Perfect for Christmas time, transform your pinecone into Rudolph!
- Pinecone Owl Ornament – This owl just melts my heart – I want to make 10 of them.
- Pinecone Fairies – Great idea for all the kids that love their fairies.
- Pinecone Felt Elves – These would make great decorations on a mantle or turn them into ornaments!
- Pom Pom Pinecone Ornaments– Super easy colorful craft that you can do with the kids.
- Winter Pinecone Fairies– One of my favorite ornament ideas using sparkles!
- Pinecone Snowman on Skiis– This is the cutest snowman with little pom pom ski poles.
- Pinecone Robin – This ornament is so creative! (I love robins)
- Pinecone Christmas Trees – Make beautiful sparkly trees to decorate.
- Pinecone Elves – These elves are so colorful and cheery.
- Pinecone Love Fairies – This darling fairy is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- Pinecone Crown – Have your kids make a pretty crown to use for pretend play!
- Pinecone Angels – These pinecone angels are great for the holidays.
- Pinecone Skiers – Turn your pinecone into little people on skis!
- Pinecone Penguins – This royal penguin is genius!
- Pinecone Bats – Great for a Halloween craft!
- Pinecone Hummingbird– Wow! Who would of thought a pinecone could turn into a hummingbird?
- Pinecone Bird Ornament– Beautiful little birds that can sit in the Christmas tree.
- Pinecone Love Bugs– Funny little guys to make for Valentine’s Day!
- Pinecone Spiders – Make a creepy spider for Halloween.
- Pinecone Apple Craft – Turn your pinecones into red or yellow apples in the fall.
- Pinecone Bumble Bee – This is so fun how she turned the bee into a toy!
- Pinecone Turkeys– Classic turkey craft for Thanksgiving.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.