Make this fun drink for winter…a red velvet hot chocolate!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Red Velvet Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups whole milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 10 oz. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3-4 drops red gel food coloring
- Combine milk and sugar in a large pot.
- Heat on medium heat until milk begins to simmer.
- Simmer 2-3 minutes, until sugar is dissolved and milk is heated through.
- Add chocolate chips and red food coloring.
- Stir 2-3 minutes more, until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Serve hot.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.