This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make this fun drink for winter…a red velvet hot chocolate!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Red Velvet Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups whole milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 10 oz. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3-4 drops red gel food coloring
- Combine milk and sugar in a large pot.
- Heat on medium heat until milk begins to simmer.
- Simmer 2-3 minutes, until sugar is dissolved and milk is heated through.
- Add chocolate chips and red food coloring.
- Stir 2-3 minutes more, until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Serve hot.