Make these adorable 3D clear plate snow globe keepsakes for a Christmas craft! They are so cute for grandparents or parent gifts! Just shake it and glitter will fall all over the child! So fun!
- Small clear plastic plates
- Hot glue gun
- Glue dots
- Snow glitter
- Blue and black card stock paper
- White Paint pen
- White acrylic paint/paintbrush
- Start by tracing the small plate on a blue piece of card stock paper. Cut it out.
- Take a 4×6 photo of a child and cut around their body so no background is showing.
- Using white paint, make the snow on the ground on the paper circle. Sprinkle the glitter snow on top. Add some fingerprints if you want more snow falling.
- Glue the photo to circle (I used glue dots). Put a large pile of snow glitter in the middle. Use a hot glue gun and put a thick amount around the whole outside of the snow globe paper. Quickly put the plate on top of it and press down.
- Turn it over and put another ring of hot glue to make sure no glitter leaks.
- Cut out a snow globe base with black paper. Glue it to the back of the snow globe then write the child’s name and year with a white paint pen.
- Shake, shake, shake!!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.