Enjoy these rose wine slushies this summer…they are so good!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Frozen Rose Wine Slush
- 4 cups of your favorite rose wine
- 2 tablespoons of sugar or to your liking
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups of sliced strawberries
- 1-2 cups of ice
- In a blender, add all of your ingredients and blend.
Start off with 1 cup of ice, if you want it thicker, add in more. Taste for sweetness once done, add in additional sugar if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.