This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Enjoy these rose wine slushies this summer...they are so good!
Frozen Rose Wine Slush
- 4 cups of your favorite rose wine
- 2 tablespoons of sugar or to your liking
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 ½ cups of sliced strawberries
- 1-2 cups of ice
- In a blender, add all of your ingredients and blend.
Start off with 1 cup of ice, if you want it thicker, add in more. Taste for sweetness once done, add in additional sugar if desired.