We all know slime is all the rage right now! My kids have been asking nonstop for months to make some. However, I was very worried about the harsh chemicals I saw being used. So I came up with this easy 5 ingredient slime that doesn't use borax or laundry detergent!
- ½ C hot water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- contact solution
- clear glue
- red, silver (or white), & blue sparkles
Let's make some slime...
1. Add hot water to a small bowl. Stir in the baking soda until completely dissolved.
2. Pour glue into a separate bowl.
3. Add the water/baking soda mixture to the glue & stir well.
4. Stir in the contact solution, a little at a time until the mixture starts to clump up. Add more solution until it is no longer sticky.
5. Add the glitter & fold in.
It's so much fun to play with!!!
You can add any color sparkles you want!!!!