This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
I love these treat bags! They turned out excellent and were easy to make. Just print out the templates below:
What you need:
- Printed out templates
- Pink & red construction paper
- Heart shaped red jelly candies
- Pen or pencil
- Thin pink, red, & white ribbon
- Hole punch
- Clear treat bags between 4-5 inches wide
What to do:
- Print out the number of templates you need, making sure to have enough for each side. Adjust the size to be 2.5" x 5". Cut each one out.
- Cut out 5" x 5" squares using the construction paper.
- Fold each piece in half.
- Glue matching templates onto each side of the folded construction paper.
- Using the hole punch, make 2 holes in each template.
- Cut the amount of ribbon you need into 1' 6" pieces.
- Place candy into each baggie.
- Fold the tops of the baggies down. Place the template over the top, folded down part and mark where the holes are with a pen. Use the hole punch to make holes in the baggie of candy.
- Attach the template using the ribbon.