This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some cinnamon red hot jello shots using fireball whiskey! They are so tasty and could be a cute Valentine's Day addition!
Cinnamon Red Hot Jello Shots
- 12 2 oz plastic soufflé cups with lids
- 1 3 oz box cherry flavored JELL-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ cup Redhots cinnamon flavored candies
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup Fireball cinnamon flavored whiskey
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Redhots candies for garnish
- Place the plastic soufflé cups on a large plate or tray and set aside.
- Add 1 cup water and ½ cup cinnamon red hots to a medium saucepan. Heat to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat once the red hots have melted completely.
- Pour the cherry gelatin powder into a large mixing bowl. Add the hot cinnamon water and whisk until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add ½ cup cold water and ½ cup
- fireball cinnamon whiskey. Stir to combine. Allow to cool for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the liquid gelatin into the plastic cups, filling almost to the top of each cup. Place in the refrigerator and chill overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, you can place the lids on the plastic cups if you were not serving the shots right away.
- Before serving, add a dollop of whipped cream on top of each red hots JELL-O shot. Sprinkle a few red hot candies on top of the whipped cream.