Salt dough ornaments are one of my favorite activities to make with the kids. You can decorate your home or classroom with beautiful fall leaf ornaments or pumpkins! Do note that you will need an oven for these and will need to let them cool before you paint them. Just click on the links under the pictures to get instructions on how to make these salt dough creations! (Most of them use salt, flour, and water)
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Keepsakes
- Fall Salt Dough Ornaments
- Salt Dough Apples
- Cinnamon Salt Dough Leaf Ornaments
- Salt Dough Leaf Bowls
- Salt Dough Leaf Print Ornament
- Glittery Pumpkin Spice Leaf Ornaments
- Handprint/Footprint Salt Dough Pumpkin
- Salt Dough Candy Corn
- Marbled Autumn Salt Dough Leaves
- Salt Dough Turkey Napkin Rings
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Ornaments
- Candy Corn & Ghost Salt Dough Keepsakes – I just love this idea for baby’s first Halloween!
- Spider Salt Dough Craft
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.