- Tag board
Directions:*Parents: Make a penguin outline on tag board paper and cut it out. No pattern needed - just freehand it.
1. Trace around the tag board outline. This helps with improving fine motor and writing skills.
2. Cut out the penguin outline.
3. Cut out the feet, beak, and eyes. These will look totally different than mine. Use your imagination!
4. Add extras. Will your penguin have a bow in it's hair? A necklace? A belt? Be creative!
5. Glue it all together!
6. When it is dry DISPLAY it somewhere special!
Thanks to Amanda Boyarshinov, who is an experienced teacher and practiced parent who enjoys sharing what she has learned with others. For more ideas on incorporating crafts and learning activities into your everyday routines, visit the The Educators' Spin On It~ http://theeducatorsspinonit.blogspot.com/