This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make an adorable christmas keepsake of your child's handprint! This salt dough ornament is so cute for parent or grandparent gifts!
Salt Dough Santa Ornament
- 1 cup salt
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1.5 cups warm water
- Acrylic Paint
- Glitter optional
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Knead dough for 5 minutes. Add more water if the dough is too dry.
- Roll out the dough flat then have the kids push their hand into the dough.
- Cut around the fingers leaving a little space inbetween. Poke a hole at the top for the string.
- Bake for 1-2 hours.
- Let air dry for a few hours then paint!