This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
Standing Scarecrow Treats
- Mini cereal box
- Large popsicle stick
- Applesauce cup
- Blue, orange paper
- 2 Yellow buttons
- Blue and black sharpies
- Plastic spoon
- Start by tracing the cereal box on a blue piece of paper. Draw the overall shoulder parts. Cut out with squiggly scissors.
- With a navy blue sharpie, draw the pocket. Glue on 2 yellow buttons.
- Flip the applesauce cup over and draw a sharpie face. Cut out a small orange paper triangle and glue on for the nose.
- Cut short pieces of straw and line them up in a row. Get a piece of tape and press down. Flip over and tape on top of the applesauce cup. Fluff up the straw pieces.
- Tape straw onto the large popsicle stick and tape on the back of the cereal box. Tape on the spoon.
- Get a long piece of tape and pull it over the applesauce cup and around almost underneath then stick to the cereal box.