Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Standing Scarecrow Treats
- Mini cereal box
- Large popsicle stick
- Applesauce cup
- Blue, orange paper
- 2 Yellow buttons
- Blue and black sharpies
- Plastic spoon
- Start by tracing the cereal box on a blue piece of paper. Draw the overall shoulder parts. Cut out with squiggly scissors.
- With a navy blue sharpie, draw the pocket. Glue on 2 yellow buttons.
- Flip the applesauce cup over and draw a sharpie face. Cut out a small orange paper triangle and glue on for the nose.
- Cut short pieces of straw and line them up in a row. Get a piece of tape and press down. Flip over and tape on top of the applesauce cup. Fluff up the straw pieces.
- Tape straw onto the large popsicle stick and tape on the back of the cereal box. Tape on the spoon.
- Get a long piece of tape and pull it over the applesauce cup and around almost underneath then stick to the cereal box.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.