This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
There's nothing better than dumping meat in a crockpot and having a meal ready to go hours later! This is a great recipe if you like pulled pork!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 6-8 hours
Total time: 6-8 hours + 5 minutes
- 5-7 lbs pork butt with bone
- ¼ cup of my BBQ dry rub (see recipe)
- BBQ Sauce of your choice (but try my bourbon BBQ sauce it'll knock your socks off).
- Rub the dry rub all over the pork butt; place the onions on the bottom of your slow cooker and add the pork butt on top.
- Cover with the top and cook on high heat for 6 hours and 8 hours for low heat (perfect for when your heading off to work in the morning).
- When the meat has separated from the bone; tender and succulent its ready. Shred that baby up using two forks and toss with your favorite sauce but try mine; you won't be disappointed and enjoy between two buns and some slaw.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)