How to Make a Snickers Apple Salad
One of my favorite fall desserts to make is this snickers salad! It's so easy and simple to make for a crowd! You can also use different candy for different flavors! Make sure to try our Twix Caramel Apple Salad, too!
- What is a snickers apple salad made of?
- Snickers apple salad is made of vanilla pudding, snicker bars, apples, cool whip, and then is enjoyed with caramel sauce drizzled over it.
- How long will this last in my fridge?
- This salad will last 1-2 days in an airtight container in the fridge. Unfortunately, apples tend to brown quickly once they are cut. Since the apples are covered in pudding, it doesn’t brown as quickly, but it will still brown. It is best to enjoy this within the first two days of making it.
- Can I use a different candy bar in place of the snickers?
- Of course! It wouldn’t be considered a ‘snickers’ apple salad anymore if you swap out the candy bar, but twix bars or milky way bars would be a great swap to make!
- Should I peel the apples or add them in with the skin?
- This is up to you, it will last slightly longer in the fridge with the skin still on the apple, as apples do start to brown rather quickly once peeled or cut. Be sure to wash your apples well if keeping the skin on the apple in the salad.
- Do I have to use vanilla pudding, or can I use chocolate?
- You can certainly use chocolate pudding if you prefer!
Snickers Apple Salad
- 1 3.4 ounce box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 ¼ cup Whole Milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 4 Green Apples chopped
- 5 Snickers Bars chopped
- Caramel Sauce to top
- Whisk together the instant pudding mix and milk until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Fold in most of the chopped apples and chopped snicker bars.
- Add the rest of the chopped snickers bars and apples on top and then drizzle caramel sauce over all of it before serving and enjoying!