I finally found a way for my sister to eat “snickers” salad without having to worry about her peanut allergy…TWIX CARAMEL APPLE SALAD! This is to die for. You won’t be able to stop eating it, seriously.
Twix Caramel Apple Salad
- 4-5 Twix Bars
- 4 Granny Smith Apples
- 16oz Cool Whip Tub
- 1 Vanilla Instant Pudding 5oz box
- Caramel Topping
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Add milk, instant pudding mix and cool whip into a bowl then whisk until powder is combined.
- Cut apples into bite size pieces.
- Chop twix bars into small pieces.
- Add the twix and apple chunks to the cool whip pudding mixture. Stir to combine.
- Top with extra twix bars and apples, drizzle caramel topping on top. I like to add shavings of a twix bar using a cheese grater too.
- Chill in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.