This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
I found a bunch of seashells in a bag at the thrift store and I knew they'd come in handy for something! Snowman seashell ornaments! They turned out way cuter than I thought they would! The smaller seashells might work better as they are lighter weight to hang on the Christmas tree.
Watch me make them...
Snowman Seashell Ornaments
- White, black, and orange acrylic paint
- Sparkly pom pom
- Hot glue gun
- Start by painting the bottom part of the seashell white. Paint the top your choice of hat color.
- Let dry or use a blow dryer.
- Paint on eyes, smile, and nose. I added some pink cheeks using a pink crayon.
- Hot glue the pom pom to the top of the seashell.
- Flip over the seashell and make a line of hot glue then stick ribbon on it.
- Let dry and hang on the tree!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)