Make some darling little potted pinecone Christmas trees with fairy lights! They make the cutest Christmas home decor or just a fun little Christmas craft for the kids to make. You can also see my other pinecone christmas trees that have snow on the bottom.
Watch how I make them in my video…
Potted Pinecone Christmas Trees
- Mini flower pot
- Green acrylic paint
- Yellow cardstock paper
- Hot glue gun (or E6000 if you have time to wait)
- Battery Operated Lights
- Start by painting the whole pinecone green. Then push sequins on the edges of it.
- Sprinkle glitter while it's still wet. Let dry.
- Cut out a star from yellow cardstock paper and hot glue it to the top of the pinecone.
- Wrap battery operated lights around the pinecone and turn it on.
- Tie a ribbon into a bow around the pot (optional)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.