Make this yummy chilled dessert for a summer party! If you like really moist cake, you can add an extra half box of jello…I think I will do that next time :)
- White cake mix
- Strawberry jello mix (3 oz)
- 1 cup water (boiling)
- Cool whip
- Strawberries (optional)
- Bake a white cake in a 9 x 13 inch dish. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Take the end of a wooden spoon or a straw and poke holes all over the cake (the smaller, the better it will be)
- Boil a cup of water and mix the strawberry jello in it, wait 2 minutes then pour it all over the cake so it goes into the holes.
- Cover the cake then let chill in the fridge for a a couple hours.
- Top with cool whip and sliced strawberries!
Use a smaller wooden spoon and make more straight lines (a family member did this one kind of sloppy)
Pour the jello evenly over the cake so it soaks it all up.
Yum!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.