Sunflowers are the one flowers that can make me smile wherever they are! I wanted to do a roundup of my favorite sunflower crafts that kids can make. Just click on the photos to view the step by step tutorial!
Make this beautiful sunflower card craft using paper! From Education.com
You can make a paper plate sunflower with sunflower seeds! From SheKnows
This clothespin sunflower craft looks great in the garden! From AboutFamilyCrafts
Wow! Who knew you could make pipe cleaner sunflower prints?! From Choices4Children
If you have some extra coffee filters you can make this pretty sunflower! From TheImaginationTree
This handprint sunflower craft is such a cute keepsake for parents! From MeettheDubiens
Make a sunflower using a toilet paper roll and pepper/sand!
Ball up some tissue paper to make a pretty sunflower! From Craftulate
Make this sunflower craft using packing peanuts, how creative! From TheClassroomCreative
More Sunflower Craft Ideas
- Giant Sunflower craft using an oatmeal container
- Popsicle Stick sunflower craft
- Sunflower marshmallow pops – these are adorable to play with and eat!
- Giant sunflower – this one is HUGE!
- Fingerprint sunflower pot craft
- Big sunflower craft using a paper plate!
- Toilet paper roll sunflowers
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.