The Reese's Lasagna I made a few weeks ago was such a hit with my family that I decided to try another one of our favorite candy bars! This time we went with Twix. It was super easy & very tasty!
- 18 whole graham crackers
- container cool-whip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¾ C sugar
- 1 C caramel topping (separated)
- 1 C chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 8 small Twix (chopped)
Let's get started...
1) Cream together the cream cheese, sugar, & ¾ C caramel in a large bowl. Fold in the cool-whip.
2) Line the bottom of a 13 x 8 casserole dish with 6 graham crackers.
3) Spread ⅓ of the cream cheese mixture over the the graham crackers. Repeat twice.
4) Microwave the chocolate chips & coconut oil for 1-2 minutes at 50% power.
5) Pour the chocolate mixture over the last layer of the lasagna.
6) Drizzle the last ¼ C of caramel over the chocolate.
7) Chop the Twix & sprinkle over the lasagna.