Chicken Parmesan is delicious. It’s even better when it is stuffed with cheese and spinach. I paired it with a side of Garden Pasta. Both are delicious and definitely worth making.
What you need:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 c spinach
- 2 c Italian style panko bread crumbs
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 c mariner sauce
- 1/4 c shredded Parmesan cheese
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large bowl mix together the ricotta, Parmesan cheese, and spinach.
- Cut a slit in each piece of chicken along one side. Make sure it is deep enough.
- Stuff each chicken breast with the ricotta mixture.
- Dip each peace of chicken in first the beaten eggs, followed by the panko crumbs.
- Place in a large casserole dish and bake for 45 minutes.
- Pour the marinara sauce evenly over the chicken breasts.
- Cut the mozzarella into 4 thick slices and place on each piece of chicken.
- Back for an additional 15 minutes.
Pair with some Garden Pasta and enjoy!!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.