Today I have rounded up a bunch of my favorite polar bear crafts for kids to make this winter! These are great activities for learning about them or just to make for a winter art project. Click on the links below the photos to get directions on how to make them.
- Toilet Paper Roll Polar Bear – Use your recycled cardboard tubes to make one!
- Shredded Paper Polar Bear – Empty your paper shredding machine to use for a winter art project.
- Cotton Ball Polar Bear Craft– Simple but adorable craft that uses a paper plate!
- Rice/Coconut Polar Bear– This is just too creative! The kids used rice and coconut flakes to make a textured polar bear.
- 3D Standing Polar Bear Craft– Creative way to make a paper polar bear standing on his legs.
- Walking Paper Plate Polar Bear– Add some movable legs to your polar bear!
- Model Magic Polar Bears– Use model magic or playdough to make a cool polar bear statue.
- Watercolor Polar Bear Art– I love this! She has a great step by step tutorial on how to do it, too.
- Shaving Cream Polar Bear Craft– Make some puffy paint using glue and shaving cream.
- Toothbrush Splatter Polar Bear Silhouette– This is always a fun technique to paint!
- Marshmallow Polar Bear Painting– Have the kids dip different size marshmallows in white paint to make a polar bear.
- Polar Bear Ornaments– You could make these for Christmas or just for fun!
- Paper Plate Polar Bear– An easy art project for kids.
- Handprint Polar Bear Craft– Have the kids paint their hands with white paint and turn it into little polar bears!
- Polar Bear Masks– I love this idea and kids would have a blast wearing them around!
- Polar Bear Styrofoam Cup Craft– A simple but adorable art project using a cup.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.