These darling troll headbands were made by Michele Leigh Barney! You could make them for party favors, playing dress-up, etc! They actually stand up too!
- Cut approximately 20 pieces of tulle (3 in or 6 in doesn’t matter)
- Cut 12 inch pieces and fold them in half.
- Loop them around the hard headband and pull them tight.
- Use fold over elastic as a Hair tie and to give it that troll look
- Glue the elastic in place.
- Glue on matching embellishments
These are just too creative! She sells these on her Facebook if you are interested!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.