Make these adorable little wine glass snow globe candle holders for Christmas decor! They are so cute!
I found this cute little camper ornament at the craft store and just cut off the string!
Here’s a video of me making them…
Wine Glass Snow Globe Candle Holders
- Wine glass
- Hot glue gun
- Fake snow/foam balls
- White paint
- Sturdy Cardboard I used a Cheez-it Box
- Pillar candle
- Trace the bottom of a wine glass on a piece of thin cardboard. Cut it out. Paint it white and let dry.
- Pour some fake snow or balls in the wine glass. Glue on your figurines to the cardboard circle.
- Put hot glue around the rim of the wine glass then tip the figurines upside-down and press around the edges. If any snow falls out add extra hot glue.
- (Optional) Paint the outside bottom rim with white paint and sprinkle with glitter or snow! If there's excess cardboard just cut it off.
- Tie a bow with ribbon and hot glue it on.
- Top with a pretty pillar candle!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.