How to Make Wine Glass Snow Globes
Make these adorable little wine glass snow globe candle holders for Christmas decor! They are so cute and easy to make! I never thought of decorating a wine glass but now I can't stop, ha!
You can grab two different size wine glasses at the Dollar Tree! I love making dollar store crafts because you can make so many things without breaking the bank. We also made wine glass snowmen!
I found this cute little camper ornament at the craft store and just cut off the ornament string! I'm trying to brainstorm what else to use so I can make more wine glass candle holders now!
Here's a video of me making the snow globes...
Wine Glass Snow Globe Candle Holders
- Wine glass
- Hot glue gun
- Fake snow/foam balls
- White paint
- Sturdy Cardboard I used a Cheez-it Box
- Pillar candle
- Trace the bottom of a wine glass on a piece of thin cardboard. Cut it out. Paint it white and let dry.
- Pour some fake snow or balls in the wine glass. Glue on your figurines to the cardboard circle.
- Put hot glue around the rim of the wine glass then tip the figurines upside-down and press around the edges. If any snow falls out add extra hot glue.
- (Optional) Paint the outside bottom rim with white paint and sprinkle with glitter or snow! If there's excess cardboard just cut it off.
- Tie a bow with ribbon and hot glue it on.
- Top with a pretty pillar candle!