Make this easy 2 ingredient strawberry fudge to wrap up for little Valentine’s Day gifts!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge
- 16 oz can of strawberry frosting any brand
- 12 oz package of white chocolate chips
- Valentine sprinkles
- Line an 8x8 baking with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the white chocolate chips into a microwave safe dish. Hit in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until melted.
- Once the chocolate chips have melted completely, stir in the strawberry frosting.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Use the back of a spoon to spread the fudge and sprinkle with Valentine sprinkles.
- Place in the fridge 2 hours to set.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into pieces.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.