Make some delicious sweetheart floats for a fun Valentine’s day drink!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
- 1 Extra Large Punch Bowl
- 1 Liter of Cherry Sprite or Cherry 7UP
- 1/2 a Gallon of Red Hawaiian Punch
- 4-5 Large Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Start by filling your punch bowl just about half way with Hawaiian Punch.
- Next add in your Cherry Sprite.
- Mix, and add in your Vanilla Ice Cream scoops.
- Gently stir.
- Pour into mason jars.
- Top each glass with additions ice cream if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.